JACI Home Automation | Smart Home Automation Sydney
Life made simple.
With innovative smart home solutions.
Free Home Automation Consultation
Bring the future into your home
Lights, blinds, climate, garage, gate, security, … you can simplify, connect and automate a huge variety of touchpoints in your home or office. Our experienced consultant and tech gurus for smart home automation Sydney can help you identify your personal options.
We provide insights into the technology, recommend the right products for home automation products , identify individual requirements and implement and maintain the best solution for your home.
Smart Home Automation in Sydney with JACI
JACI are smart home consultants certified in office and home automation solutions in Australia and have equipped homes across Sydney with state-of-the-art, smart fittings.
With JACI, you’ll receive:
(1) Consultation from start to finish according to the scale of your home and/or office.
(2) Set up, installation, walkthrough and post-sales service anytime.
(3) Opportunities to upgrade to smart systems and devices that comply with the highest technology standards in the industry.
(4) A digitally connected home that welcomes and understands you just the way you always dreamed of.
JACI Process for your Smart Home Solution
- • We are top-rated for smart home automation in Sydney.
- • We listen to your ideas, dreams and concepts.
- • We give advice and discuss options.
- • We provide an initial cost estimate.
- • We are the right smart home consultants to come to for product recommendations.
- • We plan the installation with builder or electrician.
- • We offer a single point of contact for all queries.
- • We supply all the equipment.
- • We advice builder or electrician during installation.
- • We configure your devices according to your needs.
- • We offer an additional 60 days of remote updates and configuration.
Brands We Use
FAQ for Smart Home Automation
What is a Smart Home and Smart Home Automation?
Smart homes are residences equipped with a network of connected devices and appliances. These devices are controlled remotely by a home automation controller, known as a smart hub. The controls include voice activated commands, sensory interactions and touchpanels that send signals.
Home automation technology makes your home more convenient, accessible and navigable. You know you need one if you’re looking to-
- Save energy
- Simplify household tasks.
- Secure your home with 24/7 surveillance and monitoring.
- Enjoy time off with your loved ones with smart home entertainment systems.
How does Smart Home Automation Work?
Smart home automation is an interconnected network of hardware and software that communicates via mobile, wired or wireless networks. The devices have sensors that can be managed from a touchpad or app installed on your phone.
Smart home automation in Sydney isn’t limited to only lighting and temperature, though.
You can activate locks, motion detectors and surveillance for those times that you’re away from the house, getting instantly notified if there’s unusual activity!
What are the Benefits of Having a Smart Home?
Smart homes maximize your comfort and convenience. This is more so if the household has members with different needs. Some benefits include :
- Better device management: You can manage all your devices from a central application on your smartphone.
- Safer homes: Being able to activate your security and lighting to go on or off at certain times or as per your schedule will help you keep track of movements.
- Energy efficiency: Your home stays energy efficient by giving you precise control over the heating, cooling, blinds and lighting of your home.
- Remote control of home functions: You can activate your temperature or door control based on your scheduled arrival.
- Usage insights: In a smart home you get insights into what features and functions get tapped into the most, and by whom.
Why are Smart Homes Useful?
Home automation Australia offers residents devices and appliances to run homes comfortably and conveniently. You can design your home automation to grow at scale, meeting both immediate, and long-term needs.
Smart homes allow homeowners to monitor the domotics within homes remotely.
JACI is an Australian-owned distributor of home automation solutions. Founded in 2015, The team comprises business and technology specialists with a stellar record of transforming homes and lives with home automation products.
JACI’s expertise is demonstrated every step of the way, from guided consultations on the right solutions to installing and providing walkthroughs.
Book a consultation with the team today and take the first step towards transforming your house into a smartly responsive home!